Fluffffyy vegan banana pancakes topped with Barebells Salty Peanut protein bar and shredded coconut... Yes plss 🤤
Vegan Banana Pancakes
Here is your new favorite breakfast recipe – fluffy VEGAN banana pancakes topped with Barebells’ Salty Peanut protein bar and berries.
Ingredients vegan banana pancakes (4 servings):
1 mashed banana
2 dl flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla powder
2 dl almond milk
1. Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the almond milk and whip together to a batter.
3. Add the mashed banana and let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the batter into a pan with coconut oil, at medium heat.
5. When the top of the pancakes begin to bubble on the top, turn the pancake over and fry e until its golden.
6. Serve the pancakes with Barebells Salty Peanut protein bars and berries and anything else that makes your soul happy!